Autodesk Revit software represents a major evolution in building design software through its particular combination of features:
- Underlying database enables the powerful system for model-based design.
- Parametric change engine coordinates design changes in the model from plan, elevation, 3D, schedule etc.
- Suitability to a wide range of design stages: concept, design, analysis, detailing, documentation, visualisation...
- Appropriate to three major building design disciplines: architecture, MEP and structural engineering.
- Collaborative processes allow teams to work on the design in parallel.
- A platform for Building Information Modelling in design and construction.
Specialized features for conceptual design, analysis, rendering, and coordinated documentation help you work freely, make more informed design decisions, and deliver higher-quality architectural designs.
Autodesk Revit Architecture
Autodesk Revit MEPIntegrated features support mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems modeling, analysis of systems design, more accurate construction documentation, and easier export of design models for cross-discipline collaboration.
Autodesk Revit Structure
Provides tools built specifically for structural design, analysis, and engineering—including parametric components, design and analysis integration, and multiuser collaboration—to help reduce errors, save time, and deliver the benefits of BIM.
Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium
A comprehensive building software solution, combining the tools building professionals need for both Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD workflows. The Premium edition provides an optimized set of tools to help architects, MEP engineers, structural engineers and contractors take advantage of the power of BIM to design, visualize, and build better buildings.
Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate
A comprehensive building software solution, combining the tools building professionals
need for both Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD workflows. The Ultimate edition builds on the value of the Premium edition by helping to improve control over project outcomes with tools that provide greater insight across the building lifecycle.
Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate
Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2014 provides comprehensive plant design, modeling, and review software in an economical package that enables customers to design more efficiently and helps them stay on schedule and within budget. Building on the power of AutoCAD software and Autodesk 360 cloud services, the Suite adds plant-specific content and functionality.
Additional ResourcesRevit vs Revit LT Comparison
- June 15, 2017 Autodesk Flash Sale - Hurry - Only Until 21st June
- March 13, 2017 Save 30% on new subscription licenses when you trade up
- November 14, 2016 Get 3 free BIM 360 Team subscriptions when you purchase an AEC Collection Suite subscription
- June 15, 2016 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- June 9, 2016 The End of Perpetual Licensing for all Autodesk Applications
- January 6, 2016 The End of Perpetual Licensing