Autodesk Revit software represents a major evolution in building design software through its particular combination of features:
- Underlying database enables the powerful system for model-based design.
- Parametric change engine coordinates design changes in the model from plan, elevation, 3D, schedule etc.
- Suitability to a wide range of design stages: concept, design, analysis, detailing, documentation, visualisation...
- Appropriate to three major building design disciplines: architecture, MEP and structural engineering.
- Collaborative processes allow teams to work on the design in parallel.
- A platform for Building Information Modelling in design and construction.
Specialized features for conceptual design, analysis, rendering, and coordinated documentation help you work freely, make more informed design decisions, and deliver higher-quality architectural designs.
Autodesk Revit Architecture
Autodesk Revit MEPIntegrated features support mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems modeling, analysis of systems design, more accurate construction documentation, and easier export of design models for cross-discipline collaboration.
Autodesk Revit Structure
Provides tools built specifically for structural design, analysis, and engineering—including parametric components, design and analysis integration, and multiuser collaboration—to help reduce errors, save time, and deliver the benefits of BIM.
Autodesk AEC Collection SuiteA comprehensive building software solution, combining the tools building professionals
need for both Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD workflows. The AEC Collecion suite helps to improve control over project outcomes with tools that provide greater insight across the building lifecycle.
Additional ResourcesRevit Brochure
- January 15, 2019 Autodesk New Year Flash Sale
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360
- June 5, 2018 Revit Room Boundaries
- May 17, 2018 Become a Master of the AutoCAD UNDO Command
- April 3, 2018 Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2019 Release