Autodesk Revit LT software delivers an intuitive, 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) application that helps you create higher quality and more accurate designs and documentation.
Revit LT 2019 Work within a coordinated, 3D model-based environment that automatically updates your design when changes are made.
Ease the transition to BIM using integrated learning resources and a simplified user interface.
Help meet client needs by exchanging designs with stakeholders using software based on the Autodesk Revit or Autodesk AutoCAD platforms. And with Autodesk Subscription, you can access integrated, cloud-based services to help produce near photo-realistic renderings.
- January 15, 2019 Autodesk New Year Flash Sale
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360
- June 5, 2018 Revit Room Boundaries
- May 17, 2018 Become a Master of the AutoCAD UNDO Command
- April 3, 2018 Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2019 Release