Sage CRM links together your Sales, Marketing and Customer Care departments within one system, providing a single view of your customers, prospects and suppliers. It is a business solution that gives you the ability to connect with and understand real people covering every interaction with valuable customers across your entire business.
Sage CRM enhances your customers' experience by doing so many things they never even see - such as enabling improved business processes, closer management of new and existing customer relationships, increased revenues and increased efficiency. Sage CRM provides management with timely and reliable insight to guide important business decisions.
With a choice of editions (Essentials or Professional) and deployment options (on premise or cloud), Sage CRM has a solution that can meet the individual needs of your business and accelerate your business growth.
Benefits of Sage CRM
- Empower Sales Teams - directs your sales efforts towards the most profitable, most winnable deals, and helps you make the most of cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Execute Effective Marketing Campaigns - helps you to plan, execute, and measure the success of every marketing campaign. It becomes much easier to get the right messages to the right people at the right time, eliminating guesswork, and making the best use of your marketing resources. Marketing campaign workflows can be easily customised so they are structured for consistent execution and for maximum reach and impact.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty - enables your company to roll out web-based customer self-service quickly and cost effectively. From here, users can service their own information needs, track data and update the system without the requirement for customer service assistance and at the time and place of their choice.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as we ll as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
Additional ResourcesSage CRM eBook
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200