A business management system built around Sage 50 which is the ideal solution for small and growing manufacturers.
Sage 50 Manufacturing comes in a number of different 'variants'; each designed to meet the need of a specific type of manufacturer.
Sage 50 Manufacturing Variants
- Bill of Materials - create detailed bills of materials for products to be manufactured; easily identify shortages of materials & automatically place purchase orders in Sage 50 Accounts. You can also include machine and labour operations as well as sub-contract operations.
- Batch Controller - designed for businesses involved in repetitive batch manufacturing. Sage Batch Controller automatically takes outstanding orders from your Sage 50 Accounts Professional software and calculates the production requirements necessary to fulfil these.Production can be scheduled backwards including lower level sub-assemblies from your due delivery date to calculate a start date, saving you time and ensuring that you have sufficient time to organise resources and sub-assemblies.
- Job Controller - designed for manufacturing companies who operate within a jobbing or non-repetitive environment. A powerful estimating tool enables you to provide accurate and timely quotations for work. Stock is allocated and issued against jobs, instantly updating your Sage 50 accounts. Invoices can be raised for all or parts of jobs, and then posted automatically to your Sage 50 accounts. To manage your costs more effectively, you can also see actual costs versus estimates and the variance.
- Manufacturing Controller - Provides all the functionality required to control material, labour and machine costs in a busy mixed-model manufacturing environment. It will smoothly control production planning, works order processing and resource management, with full traceability for materials tracking.Sage Manufacturing Controller incorporates a powerful Graphical Planner, powered by Preactor International. The Graphical Planner is a finite capacity graphical planning tool that enables you to calculate and run resource plans for all demands.
- Shop Floor Data Collection - Available as an optional module to Sage Manufacturing Controller , Shop Floor Data Collection allows you to capture data direct on the shop floor; for example, the movement of stock using either manual data entry or through barcode scanners.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as we ll as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
Additional ResourcesSage 50 Manufacturing Brochure
ERP & Payroll News
- October 18, 2018 Whats new in Sage 200cloud?
- October 8, 2018 Is your Sage 200 "End of Life"?
- September 28, 2018 TMS is partnering with Document Data Group
- September 27, 2018 Welcome Yvonne!
- September 14, 2018 Introducing our new TMS Business Systems Audit!
- September 5, 2018 Quarterly Champagne Prize Draw Winner!