Sage 50 Payroll is simple & straightforward software that provides users with the freedom to assess, manage and automate the whole payroll process.
HMRC recognised and up to date with the latest legislation, Sage 50 Payroll takes off the pressure when it comes to RTI and Auto Enrolment.
Sage 50 Payroll Lets You
- Comply with latest legislation
- Automate your payroll processes
- Securely manage employee data
- View customisable reports on payroll data
- Meet your Auto Enrolment responsibilities
Auto Enrolment & Pensions
- Automatic Assessment - assess your workforce; align each employee to the correct category; enrol all eligible jobholders in your pension scheme; easily manage postponements & process opt-ins and opt-outs.
- Automatic Data & Payments - automatically create data files in the correct format to be sent to your Pensions Provider; securely upload your data to your Pensions Portal; & keep a record of all data & payment submissions.
- Automatic Communication - create the correct personalised communications for each of your employees; choose to send printed or emailed communications; & easily track previous communications sent.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as we ll as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
Additional ResourcesSage 50 Payroll Brochure
ERP & Payroll News
- October 18, 2018 Whats new in Sage 200cloud?
- October 8, 2018 Is your Sage 200 "End of Life"?
- September 28, 2018 TMS is partnering with Document Data Group
- September 27, 2018 Welcome Yvonne!
- September 14, 2018 Introducing our new TMS Business Systems Audit!
- September 5, 2018 Quarterly Champagne Prize Draw Winner!