Sage 200cloud Commercials is an optional module that sits within both Sage 200cloud Professional & Sage 200cloud Standard - although the exact features available differ in each version. It helps you manage every element of your supply chain - from stock management, purchase order processing & sales order processing; all fully integrated with your financial data.
- Stock Control - create stock records for all your goods / products, and track accurate stock levels, including traceability through batch/serial numbers, and tracking across multiple locations.
- Price Book - set up automated pricing rules, such as special customer prices & discount groups.
- Purchase Order Processing - complete management of your procurement, from raising of initial purchase order (or earlier purchase requisition, if enabled), PO approval, goods receipt, to invoicing.
- Sales Order Processing - complete management of your sales cycle - from initial quote, to sales order, order acknowledgement, allocation of stock, dispatch, through to invoicing.
- Multi-location - Sage 200cloud lets you track stock levels at each of your locations separately, and supports differing replenishment rules for each location.
- Integration with nominal ledger - Unlike Sage 50cloud, with Sage 200cloud you can optionally integrate the stock & nominal ledgers. Such will allow automated "cost of sales" postings, removing the need to do manual month end opening/closing stock adjustments, and giving you a more real time view of profitability.
- Traceability - Both serial number (200cloud Professional only) and batch number (200cloud Professional & Standard) traceability is available for your stock items - giving you the ability to trace both where items came from, and where they went to.
- Complex pricing - Apply discounts/promotions and price bands to your customers easily; and use multiple units of measure & price bands per item to support whatever pricing you require.
- Automated ordering - Sage 200cloud Commercials allows you to set minimum stock levels (per location), and has an automated "suggested order" routine to help you maintain optimal stock levels.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as well as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk, and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
Additional ResourcesSage 200c Commercials Datasheet
ERP & Payroll News
- February 25, 2019 Making Tax Digital - Further Detail for Businesses
- February 18, 2019 Is your business ready for 'Making Tax Digital'?
- October 18, 2018 Whats new in Sage 200cloud?
- October 8, 2018 Is your Sage 200 "End of Life"?
- September 28, 2018 TMS is partnering with Document Data Group
- September 27, 2018 Welcome Yvonne!