SOLIDWORKS Professional 3D CAD Design Software gives you all the power of SOLIDWORKS Standard but with additional capabilities that increase productivity, ensure accuracy, and help you communicate all design information more effectively.
SOLIDWORKS Professional includes libraries of standard parts and fasteners, tools to automatically estimate manufacturing cost and to help utilize imported geometry, and utilities that search designs for errors. Your designs can be realistically rendered with PhotoView 360 software and shared with the eDrawings Professional package, an easily deployed tool that lets everyone view, measure, and markup the design data. SOLIDWORKS Professional gives you an integrated data management system that securely stores all project information and tracks all design changes. You can also directly open and update imported files with 3D Interconnect.
All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Professional are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium Datasheet
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips
- July 7, 2017 TMS invest in talent development with two key appointments
- June 30, 2017 SOLIDWORKS Electrical - What are permanent components
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC