SOLIDWORKS Professional 3D CAD Design Software gives you all the power of SOLIDWORKS Standard but with additional capabilities that increase productivity, ensure accuracy, and help you communicate all design information more effectively.
SOLIDWORKS Professional includes libraries of standard parts and fasteners, tools to automatically estimate manufacturing cost and to help utilize imported geometry, and utilities that search designs for errors. Your designs can be realistically rendered with PhotoView 360 software and shared with the eDrawings Professional package, an easily deployed tool that lets everyone view, measure, and markup the design data. SOLIDWORKS Professional gives you an integrated data management system that securely stores all project information and tracks all design changes. You can also directly open and update imported files with 3D Interconnect.
All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Professional are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Datasheet
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?