Not only can you create parametric parts, assemblies, and production level drawings, you have all the needed tools to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural weldments. SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform strength tests, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS Standard. All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Standard are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Standard.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium Datasheet
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips
- July 7, 2017 TMS invest in talent development with two key appointments
- June 30, 2017 SOLIDWORKS Electrical - What are permanent components
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC