SOLIDWORKS Explorer is a file management tool designed to help you perform such tasks as renaming, replacing, and copying SOLIDWORKS files. You can show a document’s references, search for documents using a variety of criteria, and list all the places where a document is used. Renamed files are still available to those documents that reference them.
You can use SOLIDWORKS Explorer with or without the SOLIDWORKS application and with or without SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM added in.
- March 16, 2020 Using SOLIDWORKS While Working from Home
- January 31, 2020 Virtual Testing Question of the week
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland