SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2D/3D CAD Design Software is available as three packages, Electrical 2D, Electrical 3D and Professional (combines both 2D & 3D versions), that provide a range of electrical system design functionality to meet the needs of design professionals. All project design data is synchronized with real-time, bi-directional updates between 2D schematics and the 3D model.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematics provides powerful 2D schematic design tools to quickly develop embedded electrical systems for machines or products, with built-in symbol libraries, manufacturer part data, and 3D component models. Automated management tools streamline design of complex PLC connections.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D integrates electrical schematic design data from SOLIDWORKS Electrical with the SOLIDWORKS 3D model of a machine or other product. You can place all electrical components in 3D, then connect everything and determine lengths of wires, cables, and harnesses.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 Electrical Datasheet
- March 16, 2020 Using SOLIDWORKS While Working from Home
- January 31, 2020 Virtual Testing Question of the week
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland