TAKE COLLABORATION ON ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
SOLIDWORKS® PCB Connector, for Altium Designer, is unique in its ability to provide on-demand collaboration between the electronic design and 3D mechanical design domains. A native, programmatic integration with the SOLIDWORKS 3D mechanical environment eliminates the need for STEP, DXFTM, and IDF file-based data exchange formats. It offers a clear advantage to any company where ECAD and MCAD collaboration is critical to the overall success of mechatronic and electronic product design.
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume
- June 1, 2020 Our Greatest SOLIDWORKS Offer Ever
- May 11, 2020 Get started with Simulation!