SOLIDWORKS Explorer is a file management tool designed to help you perform such tasks as renaming, replacing, and copying SOLIDWORKS files. You can show a document’s references, search for documents using a variety of criteria, and list all the places where a document is used. Renamed files are still available to those documents that reference them.
You can use SOLIDWORKS Explorer with or without the SOLIDWORKS application and with or without SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM added in.
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program
- November 21, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 - Testing Drawing Opening Times
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings
- October 16, 2018 New SOLIDWORKS 2019 Hardware Requirements and Download Option