With eDrawings Viewer, anyone with a PC can interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data.
View and print native SOLIDWORKS, supported AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
Quickly interpret and understand any SOLIDWORKS drawing by dynamically viewing the 3D model as it automatically rotates through each drawing view.
Easily identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views, allowing easier interpretation when comparing the same location within different views.
Make it easy for anyone to interpret and understand Simulation results coming from SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD) and SOLIDWORKS Plastics
Augmented Reality and Google Cardboard are also supported in the mobile versions of eDrawings. You can find the eDrawings QR code within the app or download it here
- May 8, 2018 Think Smart, Buy SOLIDWORKS Now
- April 24, 2018 The Simulation Virtual Wall
- March 23, 2018 What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2018 - Assemblies
- March 9, 2018 New System Options Available in SOLIDWORKS 2018
- January 31, 2018 SOLIDWORKS World 2018 Webcast
- November 6, 2017 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Price Reduction Offer