SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 3D CAD Design Software takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics (CFD). You can quickly and easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces that are critical to the success of your design. Simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions, run “what if” scenarios, and quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components. Design variations can be compared to make better decisions, resulting in products with superior performance. Specific modules within SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation simplify the specialized analysis of HVAC and electronic cooling.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 Flow Datasheet
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program
- November 21, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 - Testing Drawing Opening Times
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings