SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional 3D CAD Design Software expands your virtual testing environment. You can determine product durability and natural frequencies and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities. Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported. You can optimize products based on a range of parameters. With the tight integration and consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS software, the advanced capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional can be used early in the design process to maximize quality and reduce costs.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2018 Simulation Datasheet
- September 13, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019: Focused on Improving Your Productivity
- August 23, 2018 DriveWorks 16 SP1 Released
- July 24, 2018 Introducing SOLIDWORKS Online Licensing
- June 25, 2018 SOLIDWORKS Support Add-in
- June 18, 2018 MySOLIDWORKS.com Professional Activation
- June 11, 2018 SOLIDWORKS PDM - What's new in 2018