SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional 3D CAD Design Software expands your virtual testing environment. You can determine product durability and natural frequencies and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities. Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported. You can optimize products based on a range of parameters. With the tight integration and consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS software, the advanced capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional can be used early in the design process to maximize quality and reduce costs.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- October 17, 2017 Picture this - SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- September 20, 2017 Feeling Stressed
- September 12, 2017 Welcome to SOLIDWORKS 2018!
- September 6, 2017 The Elephant in the Room - Large Assemblies
- August 22, 2017 Case Study - The Fab Foundation/Fab Labs
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips