SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional 3D CAD Design Software expands your virtual testing environment. You can determine product durability and natural frequencies and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities. Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported. You can optimize products based on a range of parameters. With the tight integration and consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS software, the advanced capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional can be used early in the design process to maximize quality and reduce costs.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 Simulation Datasheet
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program