SOLIDWORKS Sustainability 3D CAD Design Software software provides an assessment of the environmental impact of your complete design, seamless integration with your design process, and the power to create more sustainable products. SOLIDWORKS Sustainability technology includes the diverse range of tools in SustainabilityXpress package (initial analysis of each part, alternative materials search, environmental impact dashboard) with the additional ability to apply them to both parts and assemblies. In addition, Sustainability software includes assembly-level environmental parameters such as primary mode of transportation and use-phase energy consumption. Sustainable design assessment results are saved with each configuration, helping you easily compare parts and assemblies to support better iterative design. The Assembly Visualization tool ranks the impact of the parts in your assembly to pinpoint and reassess the sustainability of all parts of your design. Seamless SOLIDWORKS software integration and one-click report generation allow you to quickly communicate your sustainable design solution.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- November 21, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 - Testing Drawing Opening Times
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings
- October 16, 2018 New SOLIDWORKS 2019 Hardware Requirements and Download Option
- October 8, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 Launch Events in Scotland
- October 3, 2018 Buy SOLIDWORKS Interest Free